Blog the Sprog

It's a very weird thing, making a person. I honestly never thought I'd do it, but here we are... so I'm gonna tell it like it is. It's a very scary and exciting time. Yikes!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Close... but not yet

Went to the doc today. All is fine and we're gonna wait.

He reckons she'll come within the next week, so not much longer now! Still on track for a natural birth - not sure how I feel about that at this stage as she's BIG (and I can feel how big now!) - yikes!!! ;)

2 Comments:

At 1:50 AM, Blogger Property Girl said...

Holding thumbs for you Dor! Hope it's a wonderful, easy, swift, positive birth (natural or otherwise).

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Pauls said...

good luck dori, hope goes smooth, just keep in mind its only a few hours out of your life, u will get through it fine trust me. if i can do it so can you. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home