Blog the Sprog

It's a very weird thing, making a person. I honestly never thought I'd do it, but here we are... so I'm gonna tell it like it is. It's a very scary and exciting time. Yikes!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

The best laid plans...

So, finished work yesterday and was looking forward to my 2 to 3 week rest period at home before sprog arrives.

Went to the doc for my (now weekly) scan and he says I've lost a lot of amniotic fluid since last week (don't ask me where it went, I have NO idea!) and he wants to see me again on Wednesday. If things look dodgy, she might have to come out then!

So I may only have these next few days and then she'll be here!!!

In a way it will be fine - we are pretty much ready, and then I'll have lots more time of my maternity leave with her at least... plus we get a Cancerian instead of a Leo (less hard work!) ;>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home