Blog the Sprog

It's a very weird thing, making a person. I honestly never thought I'd do it, but here we are... so I'm gonna tell it like it is. It's a very scary and exciting time. Yikes!

Saturday, June 02, 2007

DNA

So everyone who sees our scan says sprog has my chubby cheeks... which makes me wonder what else she will inherit from me and Justin.

I hope she gets Justin's nose and dark hair. I reckon she's ok with either of our eyes, although my blue grey ones would be nice. ;>

I also hope she gets Justin's dark skin so she can handle the sun, unlike me - and maybe some of his height (we know she has long legs - DEFINITELY not from MY side of the family!).

Then there's the stuff I hope she doesn't inherit, like my really bad myopia and PCOS - or Justin's migraines.

It's all becoming quite real now!

2 Comments:

At 2:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tick Tock!! :)
What a wonderful journey.. and it starts getting exciting when you start thinking about what she will look like, who she will take after.. and you really want to meet her!
Soon my friend.. soon!!

 
At 1:57 AM, Blogger Tamarai said...

I am so happy that I will be there for you when she arrives.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home