Blog the Sprog

It's a very weird thing, making a person. I honestly never thought I'd do it, but here we are... so I'm gonna tell it like it is. It's a very scary and exciting time. Yikes!

Friday, June 01, 2007

Enjoyment at last!

So I have to say I'm really enjoying the 3rd trimester!

I'm big and quite uncomfortable already - but it's NOTHING compared to the nausea of the 1st and the back and leg pains I had in the 2nd...

Sprog is also kicking nicely each day (and night), and I am beginning to understand how one can miss that after the baby's born.

About 2 months to go now - it's the home stretch!

2 Comments:

At 4:49 AM, Blogger Pauls said...

yip it is amazing how u get use to having the big,moving,uncomfortable bump and it feels really wierd when its gone. its wonderful feeling the little thing move around, does your little girl have a routine? connor did, he didnt wake till at least 10;30 in the morn then would kick the hell out of my ribs for sitting at my desk in work,:)-enjoy it.

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger dori said...

It IS cool! My baba's routine is to kick me a bit after lunch at my desk at work, then do acrobatics and somersaults after 9pm at night when I'm on the couch in front of the TV... and then she usually wakes me up a few times during the night doing roly-polys! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home