Blog the Sprog

It's a very weird thing, making a person. I honestly never thought I'd do it, but here we are... so I'm gonna tell it like it is. It's a very scary and exciting time. Yikes!

Thursday, June 21, 2007

34 weeks - update

OMG, I feel really big and heavy now! As close as it is, I can't imagine lugging this ever-expanding belly around for another 5 or 6 weeks!

Everything is exhausting... I get out of breath from putting on socks and shoes!

OK - enough bitching - I really am still feeling pretty good despite the above. Am going to stop yoga class at the end of June though... it's getting pretty hard to exercise at this point.

Essential for surving pregnancy: one awesome husband!

Last night I got home from work really tired. Justin told me to go sit on the couch in front of the TV - and he then proceeded to bring me the most delicious dinner:
Salad
Butternut soup and garlic bread
Fish with pumpkin and green beans

Then later he rubbed my feet and ran us a nice hot bath - I was SO spoilt! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home