Blog the Sprog

It's a very weird thing, making a person. I honestly never thought I'd do it, but here we are... so I'm gonna tell it like it is. It's a very scary and exciting time. Yikes!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

4D scan

We had the 4D scan yesterday (don't ask me the difference between 3D and 4D - no idea!)... it wasn't much of a success as our little girl was being shy. She was sleepy and hiding her face behind her hand most of the time.

There is a moment on the DVD where she moves a bit and gives us a better glimpse of her face, and I will try save a shot of that and post it up.

In the meantime, here's the best printout we got - her face is in profile, facing right, with her hand up in front of her mouth - hopefully you can see it... the 'scan-uninitiated' just see a blob! ;)

5 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger A shade of Red said...

She's not a Jelly Baby sprog anymore! And it almost looks like she has eyelashes already... lol!

 
At 2:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A real little person now!! Murphy that they dont give a great view.. but I guess she is saving the great reveal for birth!! :)

 
At 2:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps.. your weight does not sound bad at all!!! The average is 15kgs! Dont stress.. it all comes off fast with breastfeeding as well!! Just enjoy these last weeks!

 
At 2:47 AM, Blogger Pauls said...

Hey Dori dont worry about the weight honestly it isnt important, the last two months the baby puts on the most weight too but dont worry, you dont want a tiny little baby, its much better to have a big strong one :) the pictures make it so real, i love hearing what youve been up to and how your doing, :) great sharing it with you eventho im far away.

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Tamarai said...

Ooh - I think I see it! I think I see it! (is this just me or are these scan things a bit like those magic eye pictures?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home