Blog the Sprog

It's a very weird thing, making a person. I honestly never thought I'd do it, but here we are... so I'm gonna tell it like it is. It's a very scary and exciting time. Yikes!

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sleep...? What's that?

It is becoming REALLY uncomfortable to sleep these days!

I also wake up almost like clockwork between 4am and 4:30am, get up to pee and then can't get back to sleep.

Justin has started calling me The Wheel of Fortune because I toss and turn so badly at night... but it's so hard to even turn over with this huge belly now - and I have a cushion between my legs to contend with! Pity he's such a light sleeper as he's suffering quite badly now.

I also miss having a normal left thigh - it's been numb for months now and actually hurts when I touch it (damn that sciatic nerve!).

4 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Pauls said...

ah yeah a full nights sleep is a thing of the past, for a while at least :( AND not too panic you but the baby usually puts on lot weight the last month so as heavy as you are feeling now, it might get bit worse, but enjoy it coz once its out you'll miss the bump.

 
At 2:03 AM, Blogger dori said...

I know, already feeling so much heavier - am holding my belly when I walk half the time!
Turning over in bed is a major exercise too!!! ;)

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Property Girl said...

Oh the turning over! I don't miss that at all. In fact to be honest, I really don't miss being preggers. Life is so much more fun with the little cheeky buggers out than in :-)

 
At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

take it easy. It will be much better when the baby is out and it will be over so quick. Enjoy it now- your body is only trying to prepare for lots of sleepless nights to come :)
Take care, see you soon.
jen/dyl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home