Blog the Sprog

It's a very weird thing, making a person. I honestly never thought I'd do it, but here we are... so I'm gonna tell it like it is. It's a very scary and exciting time. Yikes!

Monday, May 14, 2007

28 weeks

Went for our 28 week scan on Friday - all is well. She is apparently 'big' - already weighing in at 1.2kgs! We could see her one eye open and close... very cool!

Doc is unhappy with my weight gain at this point (as am I) - but I'm so damn hungry all the time. I have already put on 11kgs since I got pregnant and was aiming at only putting on 12 in total! There goes that...

Have broken out in horrible acne - I look worse than when I was a teenager. Glowing my ass!

Apart from all that, feeling pretty good and starting to get excited. The nursery is almost done... will post some pics soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home