Blog the Sprog

It's a very weird thing, making a person. I honestly never thought I'd do it, but here we are... so I'm gonna tell it like it is. It's a very scary and exciting time. Yikes!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Getting on...

As I near the big THIRD TRIMESTER, I never thought I could feel so tired...

The simplest things like taking a shower, getting dressed or feeding the cats takes it all out of me and I need to rest afterwards.

Am still trying to exercise but it's down to aqua class once a week (twice if lucky) and preggie yoga once a week (which is a very nice gentle class).

Can't walk much at all - it kills my back! Even 20 minutes around the shopping mall is becoming impossible.

Am luckily still sleeping quite well considering - apart from getting up to pee once or twice a night.

My biggest worry now is driving - I have about 5cm to go before my belly reaches the steering wheel! My seat is as far back as possible... am just reaching the pedals on tip-toe. Justin might just be playing chauffeur soon!

2 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger Tamarai said...

You must be happy that the trip to the bathroom isn't a far one. And doesn't involve stairs

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger dori said...

Indeed! And I managed to sleep through last night - what a treat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home