Blog the Sprog

It's a very weird thing, making a person. I honestly never thought I'd do it, but here we are... so I'm gonna tell it like it is. It's a very scary and exciting time. Yikes!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Much more agro this trimester!


So my nice calmness from the first trimester seems to be making way for a type of 'preggie rage'.

I have sworn and flipped the finger at more drivers on the road the last week than in my whole life! All people annoy me all the time now.

Justin doesn't know how close he came to getting bitch-slapped last week - the main reason he's still uninjured is because he really has been amazing the past few months (I have hardly done any dishes at all!).

This was the conversation...

Setting: Me, lying on couch looking not so happy. He says, "What's wrong sweetie, you look so sad?"

Me: "I feel horrible. I feel horrible ALL the time. I'm so sick of feeling sick."

Justin: "But you must just enjoy it."

See what I mean? I think I showed amazing restraint.

And another thing - everyone and their dog has a suggestion for my nausea and general ill-feeling. I know they have good intentions and just want to help, but if one more person says "Have you tried ginger tea/biscuits?" there will be serious trouble! I might be out of practice from boxing but I reckon my right hook is still pretty good...

2 Comments:

At 4:48 AM, Blogger Tamarai said...

Ok, everyone back away from the crazy pregnant lady nice and slow....

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger dori said...

LOL! ;>
I think I'm scaring Justin a bit these days too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home