Blog the Sprog

It's a very weird thing, making a person. I honestly never thought I'd do it, but here we are... so I'm gonna tell it like it is. It's a very scary and exciting time. Yikes!

Friday, January 19, 2007

12 weeks... and STILL vomit-free!

All is looking well - baby is developing perfectly!

I'm still nauseas if I don't take my magic pills, and am soooo tired all the time. Damn this progesterone!

Sprog is now 5.56cm long. The freaky looking 'eyes' on the right of the first pic is actually its brain! We know it will be very clever... ;>

This scan didn't come out as good as sprog looked on the screen. It was moving around like crazy, kicking a leg and waving an arm (yes it has arms and legs now - woohoo!).

The doc said next time we can bring a video camera to record the movement - so we will, and then hopefully we can get some good still shots from that...


2 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger Tamarai said...

Please don't be offended, but it looks like an alien....

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger dori said...

No offence taken ;>

It really did look more like a human when it was moving around - honest!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home