Blog the Sprog

It's a very weird thing, making a person. I honestly never thought I'd do it, but here we are... so I'm gonna tell it like it is. It's a very scary and exciting time. Yikes!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The smell thing again

It is SO bizarre how the sprog affects your sense of smell! It's not just about hyper-sensitivity... things actually don't smell as they should.

Last night Justin and I were watching TV and he said he was going to make some coffee. When he got back to the lounge, all I could smell was a weird herb-like smell. I assumed he'd changed his mind and made Cup-a-Soup.

I said, "Your soup's making me nauseas."

He looked at me like I was mad and said, "It's coffee."

I swear I could not smell coffee at all! Weird...

3 Comments:

At 2:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll prob find loads other things change soon, wonder if you have gone off any food yet? Sounds like you have the sickness sorted,thats a big help. i didnt know u could get any tablets,they just let you suffer here,:) the scans are great, hopefully there is somehwere near you that does the 3d scans, they are amazing! Hang in there, just keep telling yourself its all worth it,its a little life you have created.

Pauline

 
At 2:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and hows the memory? have you started doing scatty things yet? it will come dont worry, u will loose things all the time, put things in the the strangest of places, oh its an adventure for sure!

Pauline

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger dori said...

I've gone off lots of food (and am having cravings for stuff I don't usually eat already too!) - am gonna write about it in my next post...

My doc will do the 3D scan, but only later - can't wait!

Memory? What's that??? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home