Blog the Sprog

It's a very weird thing, making a person. I honestly never thought I'd do it, but here we are... so I'm gonna tell it like it is. It's a very scary and exciting time. Yikes!

Monday, January 08, 2007

Nature might just be the cure!

After a week of relief the nausea returned last Thursday. The pills the doctor gave me (Asic) don't work so well, and have a really bad side effect - they make me VERY sleepy... an effect that lasts so long that even if I take them at 8pm at night I'm still nodding off late the next morning!

I asked him about something homeopathic and he said none of them work but I can try if I want. I know how close-minded most doctors are about homeopathy, so I went to my local chemist and was lucky enough to find a pharmacist who had just moved there from Weleda Pharmacies.

She recommended something called Moton, which is for travel sickness and morning sickness.


And it seems to be working! I feel MUCH better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home