Blog the Sprog

It's a very weird thing, making a person. I honestly never thought I'd do it, but here we are... so I'm gonna tell it like it is. It's a very scary and exciting time. Yikes!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I might never exercise on dry land again!


Tried my first aqua aerobics class this week... wow, it was awesome!

Me and a bunch of old ladies in shower caps (them - not me) in the kiddie pool at the gym, bouncing around for 45 minutes.

I enjoyed it so much but felt it wasn't much exercise because I didn't get tired. Then I got home, and my arms and legs ached like I had done a boxing class. It was a serious workout!

The water makes it feel easy because of the weighlessness, but it also creates good resistance so your muscles are actually worked without you realising... I highly recommend it!

2 Comments:

At 2:08 AM, Blogger Tamarai said...

Aqua is great, isn't it? I love it. Something primordial about being in the water. (Is primordial the correct word?) I feel so free! And you don't sweat. Well... you're in water.

 
At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home