Blog the Sprog

It's a very weird thing, making a person. I honestly never thought I'd do it, but here we are... so I'm gonna tell it like it is. It's a very scary and exciting time. Yikes!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

"They mostly come at night... mostly."


Anyone who's a sci-fi fan and has watched 'Aliens' will recognise the title of this post. The little girl, Newt, says that line to Sigourney Weaver about the alien creatures that she has been hiding from.

The little alien inside me makes the nausea mostly come at night now... mostly. It's a relief to not have it so bad ALL day anymore, but about an hour after dinner I feel really awful.

Night sickness - yuk.

Am also much more tired these days - still haven't managed to get to gym to walk or swim, but have been doing some light yoga once a week. Quite a step down from my old exercise routine!

1 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger Tamarai said...

That is a step down. I go back to yoga on MOnday. I'll do a few extra poses for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home