Blog the Sprog

It's a very weird thing, making a person. I honestly never thought I'd do it, but here we are... so I'm gonna tell it like it is. It's a very scary and exciting time. Yikes!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Almost 9 weeks...

... and still vomit-free!

But the nausea has made itself quite at home. I can't actually remember what it feels like NOT to feel sick.

Hopefully only a few more weeks to go before it gets better.

I had to remove all the scented candles from the bedroom... I could smell them from metres away!

Got my first set of baby clothes from Sam (my sister-in-law) - really cute! Makes it seem quite real suddenly...

4 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Blogger Property Girl said...

You know, I'm not sure what's better - vomiting or not. I think that the throwing up was often quite a relief for me.
I know it feels like it will NEVER end, but it does...eventually :-)
And then you get fat. HAHAHAHAA. Ok, you'll probably NOT get fat and only get a lovely tummy. Bitch.
Me - I got fucking fat.

 
At 4:33 AM, Blogger dori said...

Oh I'm sure I'll get fat too! Gonna try hard not to, but it seems to be inevitable... although apparently breastfeeding makes you lose the weight quite easily - are you breastfeeding?

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Property Girl said...

Yep :-)

 
At 2:58 AM, Blogger Tamarai said...

Not that I've had a baby, but I have also heard that breast feeding helps to pull things back into shape.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home