Blog the Sprog

It's a very weird thing, making a person. I honestly never thought I'd do it, but here we are... so I'm gonna tell it like it is. It's a very scary and exciting time. Yikes!

Monday, December 18, 2006

Bleugh!!!

Ok, I admit I have never paid much attention to pregnant women around me - but was I so naive to think that 'morning sickness' just happened in the morning?

I always assumed you woke up, threw up and then went on with your day.

How wrong I was!

It's now 7 weeks and I have not yet thrown up once. But I feel like throwing up ALL day long. This sucks!

3 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Blogger Property Girl said...

CONGRATS!!!!! Such fantastic news :-)
Must have been quite the lovely surprise at the dr.
I know - morning (ha!) sickness sucks big floppy donkey dick.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Tamarai said...

aaah. so the sickness has kicked in. are you still able to drink coffee?

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger dori said...

No coffee, no meat, no chicken, no veggies... I'm pretty much doing crackers, juice, cheese and sweetcorn right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home