Blog the Sprog

It's a very weird thing, making a person. I honestly never thought I'd do it, but here we are... so I'm gonna tell it like it is. It's a very scary and exciting time. Yikes!

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Booby trapped!


As if they needed to get any bigger, my breasts have become very big, heavy and over-sensitive.

Justin is amused - I am not.

I have started sleeping in a bra top for comfort, because every time I moved in the night the pain of my boobs flopping around woke me up!

Yes, they are big and floppy!

I feel a bit like a Barbie doll about to fall over...

4 Comments:

At 6:11 AM, Blogger A shade of Red said...

I shouldn't laugh should I?
Nooooo that's not fun. I believe they will start 'leaking' too :(

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Tamarai said...

Oh Dori.... I can understand why Justin is amused, but if it were me, I wouldn't find it very funny at all. Wait for the rage hormones to kick in and give him a nipple pinch he'll never forget.

 
At 1:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah dori, its only started, soon a full nights sleep will be a distant memory, :) but well worth it.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Property Girl said...

The fun - it never stops coming :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home