Blog the Sprog

It's a very weird thing, making a person. I honestly never thought I'd do it, but here we are... so I'm gonna tell it like it is. It's a very scary and exciting time. Yikes!

Monday, November 12, 2007

Ok - back to the blog...

Been checking out my friend Ingrid's baby blog and am inspired to do more blogging here about Amy. My maternity leave is almost up and although I've been very good about updating pics on Facebook, I have sadly neglected this blog, which I really want to keep as a record of Amy's time as a baby.

So I'm back - watch this space for some deep and insightful mommy/baby stuff soon! Facebook is still better for photos though, so check out my Amy galleries here...

1 Comments:

At 5:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad I could influence :)
Got to write it down while it takes you.. its such a wonderful journey!!!

She is looking like a real sweetie.. growing into herself so nicely!!

Can wait for baby play date!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home