Blog the Sprog

It's a very weird thing, making a person. I honestly never thought I'd do it, but here we are... so I'm gonna tell it like it is. It's a very scary and exciting time. Yikes!

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Motherhood


Where do I begin?

It's quite different to what I expected... I never knew what tired was until now! But through the exhaustion is the most overwhelming love and a feeling that is so life-changing and indescribable.

The first few days were hard and I was sure that 'instinct' would never kick in - but it did and now most of it seems easy.

We are VERY lucky and have a very good, easygoing baby most of the time. She sometimes screams at top volume in the middle of the night (I'm sure the neighbours think we're torturing her!) - but mostly she sleeps and looks cute.

I have so much to say but can't get it into decent words yet... blogging was easier before she came out! For now, the pics speak for themselves...



2 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Pauls said...

she is gorgous dori, is it all worth it? you get more sleep eventually. connor slept thro the night at about 4wks so dont worry. wish i could be there to see you as a mum. :) u and justin seem proud and happy parents.:)

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger Property Girl said...

Dori what a beauty!
Soons she will start realizing that she has your wrapped around her gorgeous little finger and then the party really gets going. Our cheeky girls are the best :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home