Blog the Sprog

It's a very weird thing, making a person. I honestly never thought I'd do it, but here we are... so I'm gonna tell it like it is. It's a very scary and exciting time. Yikes!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Movin' and Shakin'!

The last couple of weeks I've been kicked a lot! There is a definite difference between the little flutters of movement I started feeling at 15 weeks to what's happening now...

I am even being woken in the night by the kicks. It's not sore (people keep asking if it is), but it sometimes gives me a bit of a jump when it happens.

The freakiest thing was a couple of days ago, I was sitting on the couch watching TV and looked down at my belly and SAW the movement! Really like a little alien now... ;)

2 Comments:

At 5:46 AM, Blogger A shade of Red said...

Gives new meanting to kick starting the day...

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Tamarai said...

Haha! A little soccer player!

Bless. This must really be a bizarre experience - it would be for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home