Blog the Sprog

It's a very weird thing, making a person. I honestly never thought I'd do it, but here we are... so I'm gonna tell it like it is. It's a very scary and exciting time. Yikes!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Introducing sprog to the fur-children


Ha, bet you never expected me to manage to get a kitty pic into this blog - suckers! ;)

But there's a valid reason of course... they are our original children after all. And it is a cause of concern that they will be able to adjust to the new sprog that will be a rather big change to their routine.

The good news is that Winston and sprog are already bonding - although the ginger giant might be unaware of this...

For the last couple of weeks, whenever he curls up next to my stomach and purrs, the resonance and vibration makes the sprog move around like crazy! At first I thought it was a coincidence, but it's happened about 10 times now - and often at times when sprog is usually inactive (like in the morning before I get out of bed).
It's so sweet - and I just know they'll get along great when sprog is born.

4 Comments:

At 3:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger Tamarai said...

Aw. Sprog and Winston. Bless. Fur children won't have a choice but to have some kind of truce with sprog.

 
At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah thats great, our cat tigger was the same he use to love snuggling into my bump,connor (which was known as the bean then)would always kick him. Connor loves the cat now. they have a funny connection. glad all is going well.
pauls.

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger A shade of Red said...

That's sweet :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home