Blog the Sprog

It's a very weird thing, making a person. I honestly never thought I'd do it, but here we are... so I'm gonna tell it like it is. It's a very scary and exciting time. Yikes!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Progress

After a few days of horrible stuffy nose (nasal congestion being one of the side effects I missed in my previous post), I now have some good news...

First, my nausea seems to be going away - woohoo! I haven't taken my pills since Saturday night and I feel ok - not great, but ok. This IS real progress!

Second - and this is the best part - I can feel sprog move quite a bit now! It feels very weird but kinda cool.

I am also starting to look pregnant now (as opposed to just fat) - time to buy some real maternity clothes - yikes!

6 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Blogger A shade of Red said...

Are you going to post pics of your preggy belly?

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger dori said...

Maaaaybe...

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Tamarai said...

At least nowadays maternity clothes can be fashionable and attractive, rather than simply tent dresses.

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger dori said...

Ja - if you can afford the nice ones! I shop at places that don't do maternity lines - the places that do are quite expensive... and as my father always says, we're not Rockefeller, we're the other fella! ;>

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Tamarai said...

Yeesh. So the big business of fashion knows exactly when to cash in, eh?

 
At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

god i forgot about the nasal thing, lol see all these hassles become distant memories.. well the truth of the matter is your memory goes and whats left is too full with current "baby things to remember" there no space for much else. did u get the 3d scan, they are amazing. enjoy the little kicks, as the Big kicks arent quite as cute, wait till she finds your ribs!! - pauline.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home