Blog the Sprog

It's a very weird thing, making a person. I honestly never thought I'd do it, but here we are... so I'm gonna tell it like it is. It's a very scary and exciting time. Yikes!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

One step forward, 2 steps back... *sigh*

I know I'm bitching a lot - but it's my blog and I'll do what I want dammit! (Yup, still feeling just a little bit agro...)

1). The nausea has passed - yay yay yay yay yay and more yay!

2). My sciatic nerve has ALREADY given up the ghost - this is scary shit so early on! It is bearable when I sit, lie down or walk. If I stand still for longer than 5 seconds I get excruciating sharp pains from my lower back down my left leg - bad enough to make me yell out and almost fall over. Do you know how hard it is to NOT stand still??? Try going to the bank like I had to yesterday - that was fun. On Saturday night both my legs would not hold me up and I had to crawl on all fours to the bathroom (Justin was concerned, the cats were amused). Going to the chiropractor tomorrow...

3). I have a bad headache and can't take anything for it... *grumble*

2 Comments:

At 1:51 AM, Blogger Tamarai said...

Doesn't sound like fun to me. I always thought that this whole idea of a pregnant woman "glowing and beautiful and serene" was a load of bullshit.

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger dori said...

Hey, some women have it easy - I'm just not having fun right now... as much as in theory I am 'enjoying' the process - it is an amazing thing to go through, but I didn't expect to have such problems so early on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home