Blog the Sprog

It's a very weird thing, making a person. I honestly never thought I'd do it, but here we are... so I'm gonna tell it like it is. It's a very scary and exciting time. Yikes!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

The day everything changed


I just turned 33 two days ago. When I started thinking about the possibility of 'breeding' a few years ago, I imagined doing it when I was about 34 or 35 (before my "eggs get too old" as my mother said).

Went to the doctor today for my annual appointment and to discuss options for getting pregnant with PCOS, and as he was examining me he saw that I was already pregnant! The room started spinning and hasn't stopped since...

I went home and did a home test just to be sure (pic above).

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can Hear your mom say that :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home