Blog the Sprog

It's a very weird thing, making a person. I honestly never thought I'd do it, but here we are... so I'm gonna tell it like it is. It's a very scary and exciting time. Yikes!

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Out of the mouths of babes...

Amy said the sweetest and most profound thing the other night!

First, some context:
She LOVES puzzles and when she's doing them often she ends up sitting on one of the pieces, so she reaches a point where the puzzle is almost done but there are no pieces left to add that she can see, and she starts looking around saying, "Missing pieces! Missing pieces!"

Then the other night Justin was out and I was putting her to bed.

As she lay there in the dark she said, "I want daddy."

So I said, "Daddy's out but he'll be home later."

After a few seconds of silence she says, "Missing pieces."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home